ThorpyFx The Deep Oggin Chorus/Vibrato
The DEEP OGGIN was designed as a collaboration with DAN COGGINS (Former LOVETONE Pedal designer) as his first modulation pedal design since his Lovetone pedal days. This fully Analog Chorus/Vibrato was designed from the ground up to provide the most incredible 3 dimensional chorus sounds with a level of versatility to meet the needs of all guitarists. Faced with hundreds of digital choruses on the market, Thorpy and Dan decided to go fully analog and deliver that vintage chorus that can only come from an analog circuit. The DEEP OGGIN is voiced to provide a variety of chorus styles from deep and wet through to more subtle and shimmery sounds.
With controls for Depth, Rate, Blend, Volume and Treble this analog pedal keeps it functionally simple but with a deceptively feature packed. For stereo pedal enthusiasts, they will be pleased to know that the DEEP OGGIN has both dry and wet outputs. This pedal allows you to deliver an almost unlimited tonal pallet no matter what your mood/style or guitar and amp setup. The premium sound is enhanced through the use of premium components all wrapped in a beautiful custom engineered enclosure.
Each pedal offers the following features:
- Five knobs to control Depth, Rate, Treble, Volume, Blend
- Wet and dry outputs.
- A beautiful laser cut and laser etched stainless steel enclosure wrapped in a ocean blue powder coat base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
- Size: (W)100mm x(L)125mm x(H)53mm