After an important investigation, searching on the web, asking people who know a lot about the original Uni-Vibes from the 60´s and 70´s, I found that there were different Uni-Vibes from 1968 to 1974, which have some “errors” compared to the original Honey Uni-Vibe from early 1968 and the 1974 Shin-ei version: Capacitors, Photocells, Lamp Bulbs, Resistors and Capacitors values where not always the same.
Now Sabbadius introduces the very rare version of the Uni-Vibe called Sabbadius FILLMORE EAST Funky-Vibe Version.
When Honey UNICORD get in bankruptcy and switched to Shin-ei Companion there where some parts used in the 1968 and some other in 1969 that were mixed, so this version is a mix of the 68 & 69 and a plus for this version is that the FILLMORE EAST has Old vintage photocells that gives to the sound in my opinion some kind of "MOJO". This version is more intense and chewy than the 68 & 69 version.
The 3 versions are awesome, really 3D underwater sound and slightly different tones that is not easy to notice. You will get what you need and don't be dissapointed if you get any of this 3 versions.
The pedal features 3 knobs, which set VOLUME, INTENSITY and SPEED. It has a 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output conection for an expression pedal allowing you to control the speed with your foot (Expression Pedal NOT included). It also features 2 footswitches: one of them activates the effect for True Bypass, the other one switch is the CANCEL function that allows you to use the pedal as a Pre-Amp or the original Uni-Vibe effect sound this means that you turn off the lamp bulb keeping a high impedance in the photocells that gives to the sound a wonderful Pre-Amp like Original Uni-Vibe's did in the foot control pedal with the tact switch. It has a hand painted soft switch with airbrush and enamel paint lacquered with gloss lacquer for a longer duration of the painting. RED/WHITE soft Rocker Switch that you set the mode´s in RED POSITION DOWN activates the "CHORUS" MODE and when the WHITE POSITION IS DOWN you are in "VIBRATO" MODE.
SABBADIUS provides an original 14 Vac ~ 200mA transformer inside the enclosure like the Original Uni-Vibe has and the cable cord from the unit to the wall.
The pedal has a Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in case there is an overload on the voltage. The unit comes with one fuse inside and one outside as a backup.
* Red LED that pulse in the same way the Lamp Bulb interact inside the unit so you can “see the SPEED” of the effect.
* Volume: sets the output volume.
* Speed: sets the effect's speed in either mode.
* Intensity: sets the effect's intensity or depth.
* CHORUS - VIBRATO Mode ROCKER SWITCH: sets whether Chorus mode or Vibrato mode is activated.
* CANCEL Footswitch: activates the lamp Bulb to swirl the effect or turn off the lamp to use as a Pre-Amp like original Uni-Vibe's does.
* Expression pedal jack: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output jack (Amphenol) for an expression pedal, allowing to control the effect's speed with your foot (EXPRESSION PEDAL NOT INCLUDED)
* POWER SW. ON/OFF: Allows the current to flow into the circuit.
* TRUE BYPASS: Premium quality 3PDT True Bypass footswitch to turn the effect ON/OFF.
* INSTRUMENT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) input jack (Neutrik) for instruments.
* OUTPUT: 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) output jack (Neutrik) for amplifiers or other effects.
* INPUT: 100, 120, 127, 220, 230, OR 240Vac or Custom Made Transformer/ OUTPUT: 14Vac ~ 200mA
* Soft Rocker Switch RED / WHITE: Hand painted with airbrush and lacquered with enamel paint with a glossy finish.
* Fuse socket with a fuse inside that is there to protect the circuit in case there is an overload on the voltage. The unit comes with 2 Fuses, one fuse inside the socket and one outside as a backup.
* 100% Hand Wired & Hand Weldings.
* 100% analog circuit.Material: Aluminium enclosure.Size: Length 182mm x Width 115mm x Height
60mm.Weight: 925grs. Aprox.