The Disaster Area micro.clock is an intelligent tap tempo and clock source for your pedalboard. Synchronize two tap-tempo compatible pedals plus control one additional device with tap tempo, MIDI, or control voltage.
The micro.clock leverages our advanced SMARTClock technology in a tiny package – just 3.6″ x 1.5″ x 1.6″ (93 x 38 x 42mm.)
Tap the footswitch to set the master clock tempo. The micro.clock will then send taps to your devices to lock them in to your music.
Selectable subdivisions let you tap in quarter-notes and set your devices to dotted-eighths, eight-notes, or triplets!
Tap the knob to view or change the subdivisions or output settings for each output, then hold the knob to save the current settings to a preset.
Hold the footswitch down to advance to the next preset. You can even set the number of accessible presets so that you only use what you need.
Each tempo preset allows you to specify a tempo in BPM or milliseconds, as well as subdivisions or toggle settings for each of the three outputs. You can also set the micro.clock to send a MIDI Program Change to an external MIDI device.
Have a pedal that needs an odd or unusual configuration for tempo control? The micro.clock works with devices that accept a normally-open or normally-closed footswitch, and can even send 0-3.3V control voltage that works with pedals with expression control of delay / tempo. Check with your pedal builder for details on their expression options!Features
- Blue LED display shows tempo in Beats Per Minute or milliseconds.
- Two (2) isolated optical relay powered Tempo Outputs or Function Switch Outputs.
- One MultiJack connectors can function as Tempo Outputs, Function Switch Outputs, Control Voltage Output (0-3.3V,) Footswitch Inputs, or MIDI Outputs.
- MIDI Clock output synchronizes a connected MIDI device
- Multi-Jack functions as tap tempo input, Control Voltage Output, third Tempo Output, or additional MIDI output (requires adaptor cables.)
- Internal DIP switches to customize each output.
- Tap Tempo mode with selectable tap subdivisions for each output.
- Up to 99 user-accessible presets.
- Receives external MIDI clock from a computer or other device, Tempo Outputs sync to incoming clock.
- Sends tap signals and clock from 30-240 beats per minute.
- Available subdivisions include Quarter, Dotted Eighth, Quarter Triplet, and Eighth Notes
- Runs on standard 9V power, 60mA minimum.