A Very Special Fifth Anniversary Version Of the Duellist. Featuring Solid Aluminum and Walnut Knobs, Custom White PCB and Brushed Aluminum Enclosure.
We have made a pedalboard friendly version of the Duellist. It is identical to the classic Duellist pedal and functions and sounds the same but with added pedalboard friendly features. This version of the Duellist features top mounted jacks, 9-18v DC, you can run it at 12v or 18v for more headroom. With this Duellist you can split channel A and B so you can use it with a pedalboard switcher. In ‘Split’ mode, using TRS cables you can change the order of the pedal, A into B or B into A, you can even place pedals in between side A and B. Basically when the internal switch is set to ‘Split’ the Duellist functions as two separate pedals with an in and out for each side. When in “Dual” mode the pedal functions using standard mono jack plugs like any other pedal.
Dual Overdrive/Boost and Distortion.
- Wide Drive Controls, Allow Almost Clean Overdrive Tones, All The Way To Full-On Overdrive Settings With No Compromise In Tone
- Dual and Split modes allow to to run the Duellist as separate pedals
- TRS in and out for each side
- Run the pedal A into B or B into A using TRS cables
- A Reinvention Of Two Classic and Distinct Overdrive Pedals In One Unit
- Separate And Independent Circuits For Each Channel – A/B
- True Bypass (No Tone Loss)
- Fat, Stock and Glass Settings For Each Channel (Unique to KingTone)
- Four Internal Switches For Tone Refinement
- Asymmetrical Or Symmetrical Clipping For Each Channel
- Switchable Distortion Circuit On Channel “B”
- Classic Overdrive Tones But With Many More Options
- Carefully Matched And Selected Components
- Easy To See White LED Lights
- Top Mounted Neutrik Jacks Sockets
- High Quality 4558 Chips
- A Unique And Highly Sought After Pedal
- Hand Wired
- Standard 9v – 18v DC Power Or Internal Battery
- Stunning LASER Engraved Control Panel
- Built To Last A Lifetime